Ernest Hemingway: A Manly Man
These are facts I live with that I need everyone to know:
- Once Hemingway tore off his shirt and subsequently punched Max Eastman in the face.
- He also threw massive shade on Faulkner.
- And once told Fitzgerald to kiss his ass.
- He was bros with Robert Capa and Man Ray.
- A hurricane once stranded him for 17 days.
- He was attacked by a lion.
- He once tried to just straight up walk into a plane propeller.
- He drank over two bottles of liquor a day plus wine with every meal.
- And had absinthe for breakfast.
- He went out drinking and got into bar fights with James Joyce.
- He survived five wars.
- And two plane crashes.
- And a car crash.
- And a skylight falling on him when he went to pee in the middle of the night.
- He also wrote some books I think.